Saturday, August 26, 2006

just watched pulp fiction


Alright, just watched pulp fiction, I was noticing interesting highlight light shapes and texture on some heads. I Felt like doing a quick painting before bed... photoshop style. Did this one with value and then added a color layer. I am REALLY bad at using color layer in photoshop( help). Every time I attempt this, it turns out obviously looking like a color layer over value. Gradating the color away on a mask looks really cool... I'll have to remember that.

I haven't touched photoshop or painter for a while because i've been wanting to do some large work with traditional media. I've done a llllitttle bit, But mostly this idea of "keeping it real" has just caused me to produce less. computer=faster. Which doesn't mean I won't keep trying
at it.

I recently moved all of my studio stuff out of the breadbox that I call my room. I moved my stuff up... and over we go through the wave and undertoe/I will float until I learn how to swim
... into the attic. LOTS more leg room. lots less clutter.

No comments: